Anime Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting
Here is where you can find all you need to begin making a character and start playing. Click the link of the area you want to visit.
AU Staff
Word Count

Facebook
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raselenoa

Our users have posted a total of 4894 messages in 323 subjects
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Anime Universe by AU Founder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Anime Universe.
Combat Calculator

Person A
Person B

0%

Lady Mictian's Random Writings

Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Lady Mictian's Random Writings

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Hello and welcome to my random writings. As the title states, what is written here are sometimes poems, or just expressions that are a part of myself to vent. So that being said, you are allowed to read or look but please do not copy or steal my material (though I know none of you would, this is just precautionary saying). Also, for the sake of keeping it neat or semi-neat, I ask that all comments or criticisms (be they good or bad) be sent in PM or Chatbox. Thank you and enjoy.

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Experience : 3183

Character sheet
Character's Name: Sarifa Elizabeth Mictian
Level: 5
User Type: Ki

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Tortured Love

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm

You fill me with the cold of your heart.
I touch you with my fiery hands,
Clawing at your soul.
Your touch,
Filling me with acid tears.
I cry in the middle of the of the night.
You laugh as I fall to the ground.
As we are swallowed by darkness,
I am filled with dread.
These shadows around us
Watch with evil intent.
You encourage their pain.
I lay on the needle bed,
As you sew my eyes shut.
I do not cry,
Only sleep, then stand.
These shadows wait in the sorrowful gloom.
You lead me through the dark by the hand.
I follow with no regret,
But with little pain.
Our souls, ripped in two and sewn as one.
These shadows grow greater,
As we drift closer together.
You see what you fear
And I see what I; only light.
We close the shadow's door and walk into, the light.

Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Rose Haiku

Post by Lady Mictian Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Roses bloom in spring.
Petals soft as silky skin.
Covered by its thorns.
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Blood Tears

Post by Lady Mictian Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Blood drips slowly down.
Staining these pure white petals of the rose,
Like tears they fall to the ground.
A black widow rests on the white rose
As if to sleep or comfort it.
Only a leaf and a thorn;
Like a sword and shield to protect it.
The white rose's petals still spilled blood
Like a river of tears.
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Broken Wings

Post by Lady Mictian Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:51 pm

How often is a bird's wings clipped?
Never to be able to fly again would bring such sorrow.
Given the chance, I would fly.
Broken wings or not,
I would catch the sky.

The stones of old always thrown.
I'm too high for them to touch.
With broken wings I do amend.
That I will soar above the river's bend.

So many cries that make me cringe,
Make me weep, but still catch the wind.
They are my own that I ignore.
Best forget than regret.

But what regret I do not have.
The worst is if, with broken wings,
You never try to fly at all.
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Ghost Girl

Post by Lady Mictian Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:48 pm

The dark night looms overhead as it normally does on cloudless nights. The only light being granted in this lonesome house are the moon and twinkling of the stars. The girl with long, pale hair and skin like soft, smooth satin looks out the West Wing window of the second floor. Sad and somber ray eyes look beyond. Wearing a white nightgown, the girl looks nothing more than a ghost. Haunting and sad beauty wishing nothing more than a quiet passing by. The house was said to be empty and untouched, out in the middle of nowhere but a peacefully sad meadow.

Once in a while though, there will be a young person brave or dared enough to enter the house. They never make it past the front porch without seeing the girl in white though. The pale beauty with a sad but soft long face and thin feminine figure. She doesn't speak a word; never has to. The intruding child with run away then at least the weakest of those dared. The girl would only watch from the window then until another came for a dare or bet. It was just the same again. The cycle never changed. She never thought it would.

Until one stormy night, when rain poured and lightning cracked the sky with a thunderous rumbling behind it. Running for shelter under the house porch, a young brunet, no older than maybe 10 had come to the meadow in search of flowers for the one he cared for. Little did he know that he was by the house of the pale girl. Knocking on the door and opened by itself and he rushed in closing the door behind him. In turning around he was spooked by the girl with gray eyes and pale appearance. But relieved to not be alone he smiled shyly and apologized for barging in. The girl said nothing; only turned and walked out of the living room that they were in.

Curious and a little damp from the rain the boy thought it odd until he saw the fire in the sitting room ahead as well as soup in a bowl on the coffee table already, but he did not see the girl. Deciding not to be rude to her hospitality, he sat down and ate as he warmed up by the fire. Something glittered by the fireplace catching the brunet’s, eye after a while. Standing he walks over to pick up a long, thin metal key with a Gothic Rose head and a thick cross in the teeth. Elegant, he looks to the girl, now behind him as he felt her presence. A small smile crosses the girl’s lips, and then she is gone…

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Garden Secret

Post by Lady Mictian Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:52 pm

As silence is replace with soft and soothing music that could move the soul, so too are we moved by what we do not understand. Feeling helpless at times, it's not easy. Tied in knots and circles, sometimes there is no escape but sometimes there is a way to make it better. All you need is the right guide and the will to believe. I will be your guide.

Take the key on the wood table in front of you, yes, the silver heart she with intricate S’s and thick cross gap in the teeth. Keep it close to your chest and follow the dirt path until we get to a tall hedge. Follow until the path ends, there will be a small, solid wood door shaped like a rounded door. It is locked but you see, the key can open it. I let you walk ahead of me and let you calm but excitedly unlocked the door. Before you see it though, I cover your eyes. It is a surprise to see it but not yet.

A smile on my lips as new eyes are opened, it excites me to catch such rare emotions so raw. In walking through the hidden door we walked into the Garden of Eden itself as flowers of all kinds, paint the area around us with their beauty. Bright, vibrant, it's beautiful and far beyond otherworldly. Still, it is alive and in turn lively with butterflies of delicate attractiveness. Hold the key within your hand. And follow me down the path that is made of smooth stone. The sun illuminates this godly foliage.

As we explore further down the path, the flowers bloom brighter and soon surround a clear and refreshingly beautiful pond and babbling waterfall. Here it is peaceful enough to pause. I lay in the grass beside the water. Lay beside me as the sun will keep us warm and the blue skies greet us with white clouds. Closing my eyes the key lies on your chest now and the familiar perfume from the flowers intoxicates your senses blissfully on the wind. When you open your eyes again I am gone. But fret not, for I will always be here even when it seems like I'm not. This garden is ours and so it is yours.

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Precious Gift

Post by Lady Mictian Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 pm

When you are small and young all it may take a single element, a single metal object no bigger than one's hand to ignite the excitement. Cast with around almost oval head and long, thin body. Its teeth resembling a Chinese puzzle box are makes Tetris pieces placed incorrectly could unlock a youth’s wonder. Sitting in front of the old wooden chest thinking, what secrets could be inside; was a treasure was it memories locked away? Only by unlocking it could one ever know. Bright and young, innocent eyes looked to the chest; a strong, solid chest that was pure Rowan and brass restraints kept the 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide chest closed. Nothing is beyond one's imagination but once you know, there's no more wonder, no more excitement. Where's the fun in that?

Feeling the heart race and your mind and thought running wild, it’s easy to get ahead of yourself especially in youth. Look to the key then to the chest and back again, ponder; will you open it? Would you risk it? Taking the key by the head, pausing just as it nears the lock’s opening, anxiety rises in you take a deep breath to calm your racing heart and mind. Keep in mind though, inside is no ordinary gift. The key is special from your most loved. They give this to you and you alone in hopes that they may have yours as well.

So warm and still so life; a young and innocent creature is those we seek. We slowly choose for ourselves as the key slowly enters the lock with soft clicks. Lock and key fit together and turn in a gentle counterclockwise motion. Tetris pieces with a perfect fit. The chest opens at last with a final click. Hands, small impatient, fingers gently grasp the lid before lifting it. A peek inside, the chest’s cavity 3 feet deep. At the bottom, on a blue silk cushion, the deep red ruby heart-shaped jewel. The heart of a true lover can enlighten even the darkest parts of our own.
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Dark Secret

Post by Lady Mictian Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Everybody has secrets they wish to keep hidden. Who doesn't? But who can really keep them? That is something only locks can do. Resting in my pocket, a club shaped head like the club in cards and three teeth in step form, the small key lays in my pocket undisturbed. What secrets can it unlock? A smile plays my soft pouty lips of red. That is my concern alone. Do not be discouraged it's not meant to be. Not yet at least.

The pistol rests in my other pocket. Walking home down a dark and drafty road, a woman like myself can't be too careful; there is a creep behind every corner. I'd say they're like rats. But worse; at least they bring in good money though. Confident in straight, I walk closer to a tall brick building that's a decent apartment complex; by decent I mean it's not broken down and it's warm inside, perfect for a dame like myself.

Walking inside I keep my hands in my coat pockets and my coat closed pressing the key inside the right pocket the entire time. Getting to the elevator in time to catch it going up I stroll in and ignore the couple in back smooching up a loud hot mess. Living in these parts, you learn to deal. At least until I get off on the third floor. I walked down the low lit hallway and slide out the card and my key; the key was not to be used yet.

Feeling tired I sighed glad not see a single "Joe" had come to see me. I'm young, fit, slim and flexible but tiny even with heels. So, closing the door behind me, I lock it as I turn on the lights. It began to rain and thunder outside, I note before turning the key calmly in my hands, once again. The cold metal makes me shiver a little. Walking back to the bedroom, I walked my closet, allowing long silky ebony hair fall and rest to the middle of my back. After throwing my coat onto the floor smirking to myself, I undressed completely since I'm alone. Walking to my closet, I kissed the key in my hand and reach behind my clothes to a small metal safe. As I unlock it, I take a deep breath. Unlocked I open the metal door, taking out a single baby doll; I head to bed in the dark apartment and close my eyes.
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Lady Mictian's Random Writings Empty Re: Lady Mictian's Random Writings

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content