Anime Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting
Here is where you can find all you need to begin making a character and start playing. Click the link of the area you want to visit.
AU Staff
Word Count

Facebook
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raselenoa

Our users have posted a total of 4894 messages in 323 subjects
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Anime Universe by AU Founder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Anime Universe.
Combat Calculator

Person A
Person B

0%

The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1)

Go down

The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1) Empty The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1)

Post by Phantasimo Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:46 pm

It had only been a few days since it had happened... the change from dragon to human. David, said former dragon, could still feel his dragon abilities deep down in his body, but they were locked and couldn't access them. "Darn it.." He muttered as he started climbing Ryu mountain. He had come to this mountain immediately after the change, because he wanted answers to what had happened to him because he had felt the ancient dragon magic and knew it had originated from this mountain. He wiped his forehead a bit as he climbed further the mountain, trying to get to the higher up to get to the path that was located there. After another few minutes of climbing, he got to the slight sloping path that went around the mountain all the way to the top, though it would take time to climb it. He started walking on the path, keeping his eyes and ears open as he had no weapons on him at all and observed his surroundings as he walked, noticing the darkening of clouds in the sky.

Word Count: 183
Health: 10
Magic Energy Pool: 24
Physical Energy Pool: 45
3x Movement (climbing) Action
1x Wiped forehead
1x Movement (walking) Action
1x Observing Surroundings
Total Actions: 6
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Experience : 3224

Character sheet
Character's Name: David Williams
Level: 5
User Type: Adept (Physical and Magical)

Back to top Go down

The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1) Empty Re: The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1)

Post by Phantasimo Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:04 am

"A storm..?" David wondered as he continued to walk on the upward sloping path and could see the clouds light up in the sky as lightning passed through it and the sounds of thunder could be easily heard from all of the mountain. He picked up the pace a bit, wanting to get out of the storm, as at that point in time, he didn't know that he still had his Electrokinesis ability, though obviously he knew that he still had his Eidetic memory still as he could still remember every detail of his life and his current surroundings. It soon began to drizzle and started to run, hoping to find a cave for the time being, to get out of the storm, especially when he saw lightning striking in the distance. Each lightning hit to the ground seemed to be coming closer and closer to the mountain, and more lightning hit the ground at once, this wasn't a normal storm, it was a lightning storm. "Not good!" He said quickly as he continued to run, a cave soon came into view and he ran into it and moments after, a few bolts of lightning hit the ground in front of the cave. "Phew.. that was close.." He muttered as he sat down and relaxed a bit, glad to be out of the storm.

Word Count: 226
Magical Energy Pool: 24
Physical Energy Pool: 45 - 5 = 40
2x Movement (Walking) Action
3x Movement (Running) Action (100% running speed) (-5 Physical Energy total)
1x Sitting Action
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1) Empty Re: The Chance Meeting And Discovery Of Friend And Item (Flashback1)

Post by Phantasimo Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 pm

"Okay, I think it may be best to wait out the storm... Heh, something like this wouldn't have bothered me if I was in my original form... I need to get my mind off of that... Okay first, let's see where this cave takes me to.." David muttered as he got up, hearing more lightning strikes outside. "Jeeze... it's really is bad weather today..." He said with a light sigh and started to walk deeper into the cave where it started to slope upwards. It seemed this cave was connected to somewhere higher up the mountain and found this pretty lucky and convenient, but it was rather dark the cave, though it did brighten a bit up with a lot of the lightning strikes that hit outside the cave. But, when he turned a corner and the slope slightly increased, it slowly became dark again. After walking for a few minutes, it had gotten completely dark and started using the wall as a way to guide himself through the cave. Suddenly he slipped and started sliding down a slope, in the direction that he was walking in, and was sliding rather quickly. "Woooooooooah!" He yelled out as he slid down the tunnel.

Word Count: 205
Physical Energy Pool: 40 + 2 = 42
Getting up Action x1
Walking Action x1
Using wall to guide himself Action x1
Turning Corner Action x1
Slipping Action x1
Slide Action x1
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasimo Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 am

David slid down a bit more quickly now through that cave and unfortunately enough, he slid out of the cave and onto a main path of the mountain. Where he had exited the cave was higher up on the mountain than where he had first entered, but as he looked to the sky, he could see that the weather had calmed down a fair bit and there were only the sounds of thunder in the sky currently. "Jeeze... this was too close for comfort..." He said before breathing out a light sigh before getting up. He decided to continue up the path and started walking up the sloping upward dirt path, his mind began to wander a bit as he started to think about what he was going to say to the ancient dragons about this predicament that they brought on the dragon race. "I am going to demand an explanation from them." He said in slight annoyance as he continued to walk. At this point, he was already about half way up the tall mountain. He then suddenly stopped, coming to a realization, "Those human hating idiots couldn't have done this as punishment for the Dragons who liked the humans.. would they?" He questioned with another sigh as he started to walk again. He was definitely going to get the facts from them, even if he is weak now. "Those old idiots, I better find them up there!" He said as he kept up his pace, the thought of them only doing this because of their hatred for humans was enough to even effect the dragons who did find an interest in the humans and other species in this world.

Word Count: 282
Physical Energy Pool: 42 + 2 = 44
Sliding Action x1
Getting up Action x1
Walking Action x3
Stopping Action x1
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasimo Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:59 am

David continued to walk up the sloping dirt path, at this rate, it wouldn't take that much longer to get to the top of Ryu Mountain and hopefully encounter the dragons. But, there was already a dreadful feeling in the pit of his stomach as he continued to walk. Despite being more than half way up the mountain and besides the thunder in the dark cloudy sky, it was quiet, too quiet, there were no sounds of the flapping of massive wings, nor the roars of the large dragons coming from the top that were always loud. "Hey Hey.. they can't be all gone can they?" He questioned as he picked up his walking pace a bit, wanting to get to the top as quick as possible, but without wasting energy as he was going to use that energy to find out what the heck is going on up there. "Jeeze... Human bodies are really small and slow to get to places... If I could at least fly, I could be up there more quickly.." He muttered with an annoyed glance up the side of the mountain as he continued to walk. By this point, he was already three-fourths of the way to the top of the mountain, but he still didn't hear a sound from up there besides the ever increasing sound of thunder. "I wanna get this done before the lightning starts coming down again as I am very positive with the way I currently am, I won't survive a single hit." He said as he walked a little faster. The sounds of thunder were steadily getting even louder as streaks of lightning shot through the sky with a near deafening roar. "Hey hey, this is getting a bit ridiculous now." David said quickly as he neared the summit of the mountain. When he finally arrived at the summit, amid the loud sounds of thunder and the bright flashes of lightning in clouds was a completely empty summit, not a single dragon was up there, and this sight alone stopped David in his tracks. "This is not a very funny joke, this place is basically the home of a majority of the Dragons in this world! Where are they all at!?" He growled, obviously surprised at how empty this place was currently and was looking around carefully, to make sure he wasn't missing anything.

Word Count: 402
Physical Energy Pool: 44 + 2 = 45 (45 is his max energy)
Walking Action x4
Stopping Action x1
Looking Around Action x1
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasimo Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 am

David slowly walked around the massive summit, checking behind boulders, examining the ground, even trying to listen for sounds other than his footsteps and the sounds of thunder in the sky as he walked around. "Cheh, those old lizards abandoned the place, I guess they figured that I or one of the other older dragons that may have been transformed would be coming here. Darn it... I didn't think they'd be gone that quickly.." He stated with an another glance around with an annoyed look on his face after he stopped walking. He scratched his head a bit, wondering what he was going to do about this situation as he didn't even have any clues on where they went, but now that he thought about it... "I doubt I can even match up with them in power anymore I rea-" He was immediately cut off by thunder and a powerful and large strike of lightning hit completely. But, for some reason, despite knowing that he was being hit and could feel it, though it wasn't pain nor the feeling of a normal person being electrocuted.. It felt more like how it felt when he was a dragon as he flew through lightning storms with the greatest pleasure, the feeling of being energized. The lightning strike was over as quickly as it had hit, but the biggest grin was on David's face as he looked at his hand that had electricity visibly flowing all along it and across it. "Hah... So I still have my power over electricity... I guess I spoke too soon about not having the power to fight them... though I can tell that it is still too weak... I guess I may have to start training, build up experience and level it to the point I can use it as I could use it as a dragon.." He said with quite a bit of excitement in his voice. He stretched a bit as the lightning storm started acting up and sent down even more strikes of lightning around him and even on David himself, though it didn't effect him at all as he was just absorbing it and turning it into energy. He was smiling quite a bit and started to walk around the summit again, with renewed determination and went around a boulder and found a small nest, well former nest, next to a smaller sloping cave. "Huh... I haven't been here..." He muttered as he stood by the cave for a moment and started to descend into it, wondering what he could find in there.

Word Count: 437
Physical Energy Pool: 45
Walking Action x3
Stopping Action x2
Stretching Action x1
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasimo Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:19 am

David continued to descend into the cave, wondering if he could find any traces that he could follow. Besides that thought-line, there was a feeling he had like something was calling out to him from in there, something that had a sense of familiarity to him. The ground soon leveled out and the feeling David had grew stronger, which made him pick up his pace a little only to find the source of this feeling rather quickly. It was a dragon's egg, "You poor thing..You were abandoned..." He said with noticeable sadness in his voice as he carefully picked up the egg and hugged it gently. "..I see.. so you have the same ability as me, no wonder I was drawn to you." He said with a light smile, deciding that he would take care of this child. "Hmm?" He hummed curiously as the egg shook a bit and suddenly hatched, a baby dragon pushing off the egg shells and revealed it's cute face to him. "Aww~ You're so cute." David said with a smile and the baby dragon immediately shocked him with electricity. "Hey, don't do that, I'm your big brother and also a dragon too." He said to the baby dragon with a kind smile and petted him gently, the baby dragon returning the feelings when he was telling the truth about being a dragon as well. "Hey, let's explore this place a bit more, okay...hmm you need a name... how about Rassei?" He asked the baby dragon who looked at him curiously before nodding a bit. "Kyu~!" Rassei replied before flapping his wings and flying to David's back and clung onto his back, his head by David's. "Hehe, okay then lets go." He said with a smile and continued to walk in the cave, feeling another presence, but it wasn't a living thing, so it was a bit weird.

Word Count: 324
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantasimo Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 pm

David hummed a bit as he walked on in the cave as Rassei clung to his back. "Kyuu.. Kyuu Kyu.." The young dragon asked David curiously. "Hmm? Why I don't look like you?" He repeated the dragon's question and thought on it. "That's because the ancient ones are inflexible dummies who still follow the old ways of dragons and don't want to make friends with the humans. They cast this spell on us who wanted to be on friendly terms with us. Now they have gone into hiding, and I want to find them and have them break this curse. But, now I don't have any leads on where they are at." He replied with a light sigh and smiled to the young dragon. "But, I am still glad I came here, it would be very lonely to hatch here by yourself, right?" He added kindly as he pet Rassei's head gently. David then stopped suddenly and even Rassei perked up a bit, "You feel that electricity as well, Rassei?" He questioned the young dragon who responded with a cute "Kyu." as he was looking around. "I figured, let's go find it, but from what I can tell it is definitely not a person." David said with a smile, hoping that he had indeed found something interesting and started walking a bit more quickly. They soon came upon a side path from the main cave path and entered it, following the flow of EM waves coming from within. It wasn't long as they came upon a room that seemed like it was man-made structure and in the center of the room on the pedestal that stood there were a pair of blue gloves. "Oho, interesting! I'm surprised I had never noticed this years ago." He said with a light smirk as he walked to the pedestal and picked up the gloves. He smirked a bit feeling the release of electricity from the gloves that would normally shock any other person, but because of his ability, he merely absorbed it. Interested he put on the gloves and felt a surge in power, instantly able to tell what this thing would be capable of. "Amazing, these will definitely be useful for when I meet up with those old fools, don't you think Rassei?" He asked the young dragon who nodded a bit, "Kyu kyu!." He replied in agreement and hugged his back a bit.

Word Count: 413
Phantasimo
Phantasimo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down