Anime Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting
Here is where you can find all you need to begin making a character and start playing. Click the link of the area you want to visit.
AU Staff
Word Count

Facebook
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raselenoa

Our users have posted a total of 4894 messages in 323 subjects
Copyright
Creative Commons License
Anime Universe by AU Founder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at Anime Universe.
Combat Calculator

Person A
Person B

0%

First Steps into the Forest

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty First Steps into the Forest

Post by Kon Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

After nearly two hours Kon found himself finally at the edge of the Satori Forest hearing all the sounds coming from the distance of animals that lay with in. Kon knew that with these animals were dangerous and he should keep on guard, but without presenting a threatening manner. So Kon took his first few steps into the forest feeling out of place in such a place he was certainly not use to. Kon keep his eyes open in case anything tried to attack, but he did not wield his weapon not wanting to present that he was wanting a fight. So Kon continued to walk deeper and deeper into the forest as it continued to get thicker, but not too difficult to navigate through. Kon finally began to relax as he got deeper into all he heard were common sounding woodland creatures nothing more. "Well I guess I can relax nothing that seems overly threatening with in the proximity." Kai shakes his head saying to Kon, "Nothing threatening in the proximity really, you need to work on not seeming so calculate; in the area would have been fine." Kon nods replying back, "Well I will work on it more as we progress towards the mountains. We just have to get through this forest."

With that Kon continued through the forest seeming to have no real issues at all just walking through bushes and by the abnormally large trees. Kon knew they had most of been there centuries old and it be best not to damage or disturb them even though it would take a great force to even damage them at all. With all the wanders of the forest around and being by himself he just continued to speak to Kai as if he was walking right there. Kon knew he needed to keep trying with Kai trying to get his speech down better trying to seem more normal than how he normally sounds. So Kon continued on walking through the Forest undisturbed by anything around him continuing his practice with Kai.

Word Count: 343
EntrancePost
Health: 20
Magic Energy Pool: 25 | +35MGM  
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35PGM
Actions: No Actions Required
Kon
Kon
Admin

Experience : 3325

Character sheet
Character's Name: Kon
Level: 5
User Type: Adept User (Magic and Physical)

https://animeuniverseau.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty What is that?

Post by Lady Mictian Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Quietly slowing to a stop a few meters, the beastling was on all-fours as a natural wolf would run. Wincing slightly, she stayed low as her obsidian eyes took in their surroundings and up ahead, where the scent was strongest, she would see a muttering...young human? No, she thought, shaking her head as her tail wagged slowly from side to side. His scent, it was definitely male but, it was slightly off somehow. Slowly crawling closer behind a bush, the petite beastling looked back at the light wolf who had accompanied her. Her ears twitched only once but that would it as she waited for her friend.

Syndel had stayed behind a few paces from her friend when they stopped. As she witnessed what her mistress had, her yellow-green eyes took in the male specimen before them. She was about to growl when she saw her friend shake her head. The wolf quieted herself and looked back to the forest's intruder. "He does not smell human...what do you think he is?" She inquired of her friend calmly through telepathy. Outside, the wolf naturally would walk on ahead before being gently grabbed by the back right leg and stopping.

Sarifa had looked to her friend and stopped her from going further before answering Syn's question with a shrug. The beastling was pleased to see that her friend obeyed her though. Letting go of the wolf's leg, she stayed behind the tall leafy bush. The wolf girl only peeked out once in a while, listening the rest of the time. Then looking to her companion, her obsidian eyes conveyed her curious desire to observe this new stranger. But, they would silently agree with a nod to be quiet, or try to be.

First Steps into the Forest  Watergirl

(Word Count: 290 Enter)
Health: Sarifa = 28 ll Syndel = 22
MEP: 16
PEP: Sarifa = 18 ll Syndel = 15
Action Count: Sarifa = 4 ll Syndel = 2
Gold in purse: 700
Backpack: Rolled up tent/stakes, rolled up polar bear fur mat/pillow, spare clothes, fire starter kit (50 Lbs)
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Experience : 3183

Character sheet
Character's Name: Sarifa Elizabeth Mictian
User Type: Ki

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty A Continued Journey of Will and Strength

Post by Kon Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Kon finally feeling comfortable traveling through out the forest began to slow his pace and continued to speak to Kai practicing how he needed to talk as a normal person. "So I think I have learned how I need to properly set my vocalization now; so that I no longer sound so mono toned." Kai says back to Kon, "Well yes your tone sounds fine, but normal common people do not sound so precise like with you saying vocalization; people don't talk like that just use simple words." Kon replies readily, "Very well I am sure I can compensate for a lower vocabulary than what I normally use." Kai can't help, but giggle hearing his words still being big, but not as bad as before. Kon says to Kai, "Well now that my speech is a bit better why don't we pick up the pace a bit" Kai says, "You don't have to tell me that I follow you no matter what and that is just how it is."

With that Kon decided to just keep at this pace since he was walking so heavily before besides there was no real hurry. Kon continued to speak to Kai talking about a few things discussing what he needed to get as well as discussed possible training so that he is stronger than what he is now. Kon knew his strength was his weakness at this point and hd to improve it, but he diffidently wanted to increase his speed to even greater feats than what it already was. So Kon stopped for a moment looked around a bit trying to see how he could increase his own strength. After walking for a bit longer he came across a very large rock thinking that he could easily use that to increase his own strength. Without another thought Kon walked over to the rock then grabbed a hold of it realizing he had not ever picked something up that heavy before and straining himself he began to slightly lift it off the ground,but after moments of lifting it merely an inch off the ground he had to put it down. Kon knew he was no where near the strength he was at when he was an Angel and needed to get that strength back without going into his most powerful form.

So Kon stopped and sat up on the rock looking over to his side where Kai reformed into a ghost like form that only he could see. "Well as you can tell I am no where near as strong as I once was." Kai replies back, "That is very true, but you will be it will just take time in this new form of yours. It really just can't be helped only time will tell, but I am sure that you will be even stronger and greater than you once were. You defied the Angels the ones you served loyally for god knows how many years." Kon nods with a bit of a smile showing his first real sign of emotion since he got back from the Akuma Kingdom. With that Kon relaxed on the rock for a little while to recover the strength he used.

Word Count: 540
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35PGM | -5
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Re: First Steps into the Forest

Post by Lady Mictian Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:42 pm

The female beastling was silent still with her companion. Observe the male's strength with interest. In seeing the boulder move, her ears folded back a little in suspicion and a little fear then forward again from curiosity. Her dark eyes widened a bit as she saw him set it down. Only when he was talking to himself did Sarifa glare slightly, her ears folded back a little again. Her tail had stopped wagging as she looked to her companion. To her surprise, her companion had left the safety of the bush.

Syndel had watched the same thing her friend did but did not like that there was someone other than her alpha that could have such strength. Glaring slightly, she had decided to go out of the safety of the bush. Her ears were folded back and her tail was swaying slowly in suspicion as she walked closer to the boulder. The tan and white wolf sniffed the boulder itself before looking up at the one that sat on it. "Who are you?" She inquired, sending a telepathic message to the nonhuman specimen.

Sarifa growled softly in annoyance. Finding her friend was a bit adventurous this morning was a little nerve-wrecking. But soon curiosity took over and she would come out as well. She was still human in appearance, besides her wolf ears and tail that showed the same body language as her wolf companion. Stepping out of the bush, she was careful, still on all-fours, just in case this was a violent intruder.

(Word Count: 254)
Action Count: Sarifa = 2 ll Syndel = 1
Backpack: Rolled up tent/stakes, rolled up polar bear fur mat/pillow, spare clothes, fire starter kit (50 Lbs)
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Something New Comes in the Picture

Post by Kon Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Kon resting on the rock was disturbed by a voice asking him who he was, but the voice seeming to come from no where was not the issue. Kon knew immediately that he heard no voice the voice was going directly into his mind. Kon could tell this for one main reason there was no distortion at all when normally exterior sounds would distort the sound, it was as if he was thinking to himself even Kai's voice was not that clear to him.

Kon looked around seeing nothing then turned around seeing what would looked like a young girl, but easily could tell she was not quite human with her animal like ears. Kon continued to look at her, but noticed the young wolf down below at the surface of the rock. While ooking at the girl saying to her, "I am sorry did you speak to me?" Kon looking at her intently, but non threatening trying to find out who spoke right into his mind. Kai says to him, "Make sure to be careful there is all kinds of creatures in this forest and you never know, but remember stay calm and try if you can to make a friend. Oh yeah and try not to speak like you." Kon smirks a bit an nods as he was very curious who and how the one spoke right into his mind, he knew something like that had to have quiet an ability and would take a very intelligent being to do so.

Kon waited on the rock looking at the girl waiting for a reply weather it was with words or with her mind and so he waited to hear the words she had to say.

Word Count: 288
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35PGM | -3
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:21 am

As soon as the male moved, the beastling looked up at him. It had appeared he was confused before speaking to her. Of course, she looked at him as if he were odd when he asked if she was the one that spoke to him. Then realizing what he meant, the wolf beastling looked over to the tan and white wolf. Her ears and tail twitched once as she nodded over to the stranger. It was silent but obvious as she asked her friend if she spoke to him. With the male, and keeping her distance, she awaited her companion's answer.

The wolf looked from the female to the male and back again. Nodding to her friend's silent question in answer. Then, looking to the male, she huffed a bit. Her yellow eyes looking up at him once again. "No, it was I. Now, who are you? Friend or foe to the forest?" She inquired telepathically once again, followed by and external light growl. She was still cautious of the man on the boulder and kept a little distance as he had a strange scent to him.

Sarifa looked between the two once again and nodded slightly before keeping an eyes on the intruder. Her wolf ears twitched once again as her tail swayed slowly from side to side. There was no signal that either had planned to attack the man but they were on their guards. Her dark obsidian eyes would track his movements but only with every time he twitched. In all honesty, she was curious but she was sticking to her instincts and being cautious. And she trusted her companion to do the same, letting her converse because the wolf spoke first.

(Word Count: 285)
Action Count: Sarifa = ll Syndel =
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty A New Acquaintance

Post by Kon Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:41 pm

Kon watched as the young girl looked over to the young wolf down next to the boulder and realizing that it was the wolf that spoke to him. Kon slowly spoke in a calm tone to the wolf saying to it, "Well you most have a remarkable gift being capable to transfer your thoughts so that I can understand them into my mind. Very impressive indeed." Kon nods with a grin on his face seeing the remarkable ability of such a simple creature saying to it lastly, "Well my name is Kon and whether I am a friend or foe to the forest I must say neither since I am not here to help protect the forest nor am I here to harm it. I am merely passing through for the time being." Kai speaks to Kon, "Well done; not aggressive nor were you overly calculated, you merely sounded like a noble." Kon lightly nodded in response to Kai looking at the wolf then taking a moment he looks back up to the young looking girl, "Might I ask whom your friend here is and whom you may be." Kon looks back towards the wolf showing he never fully took his attention from it, but not showing any threatening signs at all. Kon knew he needed to keep this situation calm not knowing what either of these two were capable of or if they were threatened by him. Kon knew though that these question will lead to either something good or a situation he would completely like to avoid. He hopes to himself it will not turn out bad, but he is prepared for anything at this current point of time. Time will only tell what will happen in just a few moments.

Word Count: 293
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Sarifa was quiet but relieved when the stranger had spoken to her companion. Though she could not lie, she was a little impatient to hear the answer. It was less annoying when Syndel explained it to her though. Nodding slightly, she looked back to the male and her wolf friend. Her dark eyes curious but oddly patient. So far, she noted silently, the man was telling the truth, though she didn't particularly care for his style of speech.

Syndel relaxed just a bit, taking in all the information along with her alpha. In being presented a name, she looked to the wolf girl as if to ask if it was alright to speak. It was clear she respected her friend and sister-like partner. Then looking back to the male, her ears perked up slightly and tail wagged a little. "Nice to meet you Kon. I am Syndel and my alpha would like to introduce herself rather than I doing so." She greeted telepathically once again. With that, she walked over to and sat beside the petite beastling obediently.

Sarifa blinked and looked between the two once again before her companion sat beside her. Standing still, the wolf girl's ears were up as well and tail also wagging with contentment. "Syndel has already introduced herself, I presume. It is nice to meet you, Kon, I am Sarifa," the beastling greeted. Her voice sounding more mature than her appearance but still with a kind and sweet soprano of a voice. In her long native dress still, she took a few steps back to look to Kon better, her hands at her sides.

(Word Count: 270)
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty A Nobles Blunt Actions

Post by Kon Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Kon looked up to the girl now introducing herself and nodded to her answer while saying, "Yes Syndel did introduce herself and.." While bowing to her, "...it is nice to meet you as well. I would assume from your question that you and your companion here are the protectors of the forest or have just currently deemed yourselves the protectors for the time you are here." Kon looks back up with a cold expression in his eyes as if he were dead inside then saying to them, "Well am I free to travel through the forest or is there something I need to do first to prove my worthiness to travel in such a place." Kon spoke as if he was a royal on trials to prove himself worthy to take the throne. Kai quickly said, "You don't have to be so blunt and rude you are speaking to them to coldly be more careful next time." Kon lightly nodded to Kai's words and looked away for a moment and back showing his eyes once again, but this time with a light friendly feeling as if that cold void he showed before was never there. Kon then smiled a little as he looked towards the animal.

Kon knew it best to go on ahead and get off the boulder so he lightly jumped down from the boulder saying nicely this time to them, "I am sorry for being so blunt I am just wandering if it is okay to pass through and if you would like you can travel with me to make sure I am not doing any thing wrong." Kai says to Kon, "Very good very non noble and more normal and much more polite." Kon looked again at both the wolf and the girl smiling to them to reassure how he felt. Kon knew he needed to be good, but also needed to not push himself and to make sure he didn't ever go berserk ever again. Kon continued to smile waiting for both of their responses and hoped that what he said earlier was not to blunt and caused strain between them.

Word Count: 359
Physical Energy Pool: 30 | +35PGM | -1
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Sarifa looked to the man as if he were strange when seeing him bend. It was not a common greeting for ones such as themselves. So, she was patient though her dark eyes glared slightly at the slight tone, only relaxing her shoulders after the life in his eyes seemed to return. "We protect our home. That is all," she replied calmly. Patient and silent, she had swallowed her natural urge to growl as she reminded herself that she was more humanized than her wilder cousins. While he was looking away, she would take a step closer. When he looked back at them, the petite young woman noticed the change, stepping back when he jumped off the boulder.

Syndel was also keeping her eyes on the stranger. Silently on edge, she didn't hesitate to growl in annoyance. She didn't appreciate the tone, but she wouldn't attack unless her mistress did first. The change was quick, and strange, she noted silently. She was calmly taking a few steps back as well. Her yellow eyes never leaving him. She didn't distrust him, but the wolf wouldn't trust him either. Quietly, she stood beside her companion once again, gauging her friend's reaction before she would actually do anything. Looking to Sarifa for confirmation, she nodded silently.

Sarifa raised a slight eyebrow, her ears twitched before laying back a little and her tail wagged slowly. "It is fine. As long as you are not here to destroy the forest...We will not interfere with your travels. But, if you feel you cannot trust yourself, we will go with you," She answered. They gave their permission for him to pass through the forest in his travels but they would not take it lightly if the forest was somehow harmed. Looking up at the tall man, the petite beastling wondered just what this person was and how he came to be.

(Word Count: 314)
Health: Sarifa = 28 ll Syndel = 28
MEP: 18
PEP: Sarifa = 18 ll Syndel = 18
Gold in purse: 720

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Asking for Directions from a Stranger

Post by Kon Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:05 pm

Kon nods in understanding from what the young girl said to him showing his under standing, but he knew he would not cause any real issues in the forest, but it might be good experience to interact with someone outside of Kai. Kon replies in a calm and happy manner, "Well I know I will not cause any issues, but it might be nice to talk to someone else besides..." Kon stops for a moment as Kai yells at him, "Wait don't mention me just say yourself." Kon nods lightly and finishes, "...myself." Kon begins to bow as he says to her, "Well I would not mind the company of you and your companion if you don't mind coming along with me on my travels." Kon comes back up and continues to say to her, "Only if you have the time of course; I am unfamiliar with the forest so it might be for the best." Kai says to Kon, "You are doing very well still having a bit of a tone of a noble, but better than how you use to speak." Kon lightly nods without replying to show his understanding as he continues to look at the young girl keeping the wolf in his peripheral vision. Kon knew he needed to keep his guard up for the fact he did disturb them from his words before, but hope it does not cause to much tension.

With that Kon took a light look around unsure which way to go now, but knew soon he would need to practice his training once again. So Kon looked back to the young girl saying to her, "Umm to be honest I am unsure where I need to go I a wanting to go to the north side of the Ryu mountain I know there is a town there that I can get some of these tattered clothes replaced as well as getting some new equipment." Kai says to Kon, "You are asking a lot of the girl now and we know the basic direction of were you are going, try to not ask to much." Kon paused for a moment realizing what Kai said was true that he was asking lots of favors from a girl he just met and hoped he was not being overly forward and asking too much from the girl. Kon then said quickly, "I am sorry if I am asking for a lot I just know it would be easier if I had a guide." Kon then waited for a moment noticing the day was going by quite well as the sun was nearly high above it would seem as its light shined through the trees on to them. Kon looked nicely at the girl with a light smile waiting for her reply as well as a reply from her grand companion.

Word Count: 477
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 am

The wolf beastling looked up at the young man, her ears twitching once as her tail still swayed from side to side calmly. She was casual and cautious for now, but she would not let her guard down completely. As the petite woman listened to what he had to say, she would also watch his body language from her other senses. She allowed him to continue as he mentioned his journey and his appreciation if they decided to accompany him. Sarifa rested a clean and well polished yet sharp-looking fingernail lightly on her bottom lip and looked to her partner.

Syndel was also paying attention, though she was more cautious than her friend. Watching the two of them interact, she felt that something was a bit off about the male. When she noticed her friend's pondering, she would wait until she was being looked at. Looking to Sarifa seriously, she heard of the place that the stranger was heading to. Over the Ryu Mountain, she remembered that cold tundra. Sighing softly, her yellow eyes looked to her companion and alpha, letting her decide their fate. But, she had an inkling that it would be a short visit as the day was getting further along.

Sarifa blinked and smiled softly to her wolf friend. It was her decision, she decided. Though in hearing where the destination was, she frowned slightly. She had left that city for a reason. The forest was the closest thing to hers and Syn's home as they could get without crossing the large body of waters again. In her obsidian gaze meeting the man's respectfully, the petite female nodded. "We will show you the way through the forest, but once we reach the Ryu Mountain, our paths must split," She said kindly. "My companion and I stay in the forest," She spoke calmly and maturely.

(Word Count: 308)
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Unhaltered Request

Post by Kon Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:39 pm

Kon nodded his head in understanding to what the girl said replying back, "Very well sounds like a good deal I could use the help most certainly. I have a question though..." Kon looked at the girl intently and determined before finishing his sentence, "...will you allow me to test my strength against yours. It is a mere simple task just trying to see what level I am currently at. It has been a long time since I have been with another person and see the differences in strengths." Kon paused for a moment hoping he was not being overly forward again, but before they came there he was trying to become stronger and test his own strength. Thanks to this Kon can see a clear chance to test his strength in its current state. Kon then finished his questions, "It will be a simple task by arm wrestling do you know what arm wrestling is?" Kai quickly spoke to Kon, "This is no time to test your strengths you are getting way too antsy, but you have already asked so we must see how this plays out." Kon nodded lightly in understanding looking to the girl to see what she might say still worried he is pushing things with some one he had just met.

The day continued on as noon began to slowly go by getting later in the day. Kon knew that they would need to move on before it go to dark, but that he needed to do this one thing for himself. So as Kon looked on at the girl slightly giving a grin as he did trying to be kind and friendly he waited patiently. Kon was unsure what might be her answer, but he was glad that he at least tried; so all he could do is wait.

Word Count: 305
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Sarifa was glad that he agreed to their arrangements. Her obsidian eyes looking to him curiously when he said he had a question, or rather, a request it sounded like. Blinking a few times, she wondered about testing her strength against his. Resting her finger on her lip lightly again, she turned to her companion silently. She was not quite sure how to say it, but she was curious of how strong she would be against this man.

Syndel growled lightly, but not in a threatening way. Rather, she was telling her friend to be careful. Her yellow eyes looked back into the beastling's eyes before she looked away. She knew not to look Sarifa directly in the eye, or she would be challenging her alpha in some way. Instead, she looked to their new acquaintance, Kon. Silently, she was telling her friend that, again, it was her choice.

Sarifa nodded very slightly before looked back at Kon. At hearing arm wrestling, she tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy. "What is arm wresting?" She inquired innocently curious. She decided to go with instinct and right now, she felt no threat from him. Not yet at least, but she was cautious as well, resting her hands by her sides. She could feel the day was waning slowly but she didn't mind for now. They had all the time in the world, she thought to herself.

(Word Count: 238)
Action Count: Sarifa = 5 ll Syndel = 2

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty A Explaination of Strength

Post by Kon Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Kon looked at her for a moment of surprise on his face, but reasoning would kick in with Kon realizing that she was more than like not from any main area. If she had not been in any where near lots of people she would clearly have no idea of such things; so Kon looked at the girl and merely smiled for a moment. Kon softly replied, "Well let me show you it is very simple please let me show you." Kon walks over to a smaller boulder no more than knee level high and sits down in front of it. The boulder itself is very uniquely shaped almost in a square like shape but still with some light bumps and ruff spots. Kon takes his torn up coat and places it on the boulder as if it was a table cloth; doing so revealed Kons very impressive physique showing that he is not one that slacks at all when it comes to training. His body revealed nearly zero signs it had ever been damaged, but his clothes showed a completely different story. Anyone that had some kind of combat knowledge would either be very impressed or in total shock in awe realizing his combat skills must be of some of the highest caliber. To some seeing such a thing may place fear in ones eyes and wander in their minds to whom this man must be.

Kon merely looked over at the girl and smiled softly saying to her as he patted the top of his coat, "Okay just take a seat and do as I do." Kon sat his elbow upon the boulder resting it softly yet firmly on top of the jacket leaving his hand open.

Kai just watches not saying a word to Kon to not throw off any of his concentration since his speech seems to be doing very well; so he knew that all the practice they had done certainly paid off.

As Kon sat there he looked continued to explain to Safira, "Well just place your arm as I do placing your hand in mine so that we hold hands." Once she had done as he asked he would continue explaining, but he had to wait until she placed her hand in his. So Kon merely waited until she had done what he ask to finish explaining the rest to her.

Word Count: 398
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:56 am

When she heard the words, "let me show you..." she thought it would be like a trick of sorts. So, silently, the young woman would watch, waiting to be shown what arm wrestling was. Watching him remove his coat, she moved a bit closer as her wolf-like vision gave her sharper sight. Looking over his physique casually, she could admire such a strong frame. He was healthy, she thought, and not just his physical form, but her other senses told her that as well. Biting her lip lightly, she looked back to the coat and the square boulder. She didn't miss where her companion had gone though.

Syndel decided to walk away from the two for the moment. She didn't go far though as she trotted over to the nearest tree and laid in its shade. Her once yellow eyes would look yellowish-green as she watched the stranger and her mistress silently. As long as the young wolf lived, she would travel with and guard over the young beastling; she truly loved her friend and would hope to be with her always.

The female Hayai watched their "guest" quietly still. Upon his instruction, she raised a slight eyebrow. She was a little uncertain as she set the backpack down before her tail was wagging slowly again. Finally, she walked to the opposite side of the boulder, facing Kon. Resting her elbow on the coated boulder, she looked at the difference between her petite hand and his huge hand; compared to his, hers looked like a child's. Her hand open, she looked from them to Kon's expression to see what he was possibly thinking as she rested her hand in his lightly.

(Word Count: 281)
Action Count: Sarifa = 6 ll Syndel = 3
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Explanation of the Test

Post by Kon Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Kon watched on as Safira did as he did placing her hand in his. He could see her hand moving so elegantly into his hand softly pressing against his feeling how smooth and frail it would seem to be, but even so he could tell there was something else about it. Kon thought to himself for a moment, 'Well how she is holding her hand in mine I am not quite sure how much strength she may actually have; so it might be best i just start at about a fourth my strength encase she isn't very strong quite yet.' Kon looked to Safira saying to her, "Okay now that you are setup like I am grip my hand firmly and push against my hand like this." Kon slowly pushed against her hand pushing it over until it reached the top of her knuckles touched the boulder. "Now your wanting to push my hand over just as I did to yours. What you will be doing is using all your bodies strength to push mine over so you can go all out I want to test my own strength to see where I am at compared to others." Kon looked at her showing a calm and honest face; not showing any signs of distrust at all. Kon then waited for her to grip his hand firmly so that they could begin, but before that Kon said to her, "Okay once you grip my hand I will count like this. One, Two, Three, Go; and on go we will begin to push with all our strengths to try and push each others arms over."

With that Kon waited for her to grip his hand and let him know she was ready to go and knowing this himself Kon would grip her hand back to show that he was ready as well. So Kon gave her one more reassuring look letting her know it was okay and that he was waiting on her.

Word Count:332

Last edited by Kon on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 am

Sarifa was silent as she listened to instruction carefully, nodding once to show she understood. Allowing her hand to be pushed down, she watched closely with open curiosity. Looking back at him as he continued with instructions, her expression internal as well as external was calm and understanding with curious eyes. She did understand, though it was an odd thing to her still. Feeling and seeing the difference in the size of their hands, the beastling found it interesting nonetheless. Looking back at their hands, she pushed but only a little, though it wasn't enough to push his down. The young beastling was just kind of testing their hands it seemed. After a few seconds, she smiled slightly, her tail wagging a little and her ears perked up a bit. "Okay, I think I understand," She said as happy as a child excited for new knowledge. Believing she understood now, her obsidian eyes sparkled with excitement before she cleared her throat, blushing slightly and bringing herself to focus again. So, gripping his hand lightly, yet firmly, she kept her elbow down on the boulder as forearms were up and was gentle in pushing his arm first, testing the waters again.

(Word Count: 200)
Action Count: Sarifa = 4 ll Syndel = 0
Gold in purse: 760

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Start of a Test of Strength

Post by Kon Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Kon watched as she went through the steps on her own getting the feel of arm wrestling for herself. It didn't take more than a few seconds and Kon could easily see Safira getting excited about learning something new. Kon was no ready himself to begin so he grip her hand a little more and started counting, "One. Two. Three. Go." The moment Kon said go his strength began to flow through his arm slowly increasing it first only giving off about a forth of his total strength just to show he was ready to go. His arm muscle slightly tightened up and his grip increased as he began to push against hers in less than a fraction of a second showing his actual reaction time to be very good. Kon knew that he would have to compensate for her strength very quickly if she had more strength than one would expect. Kon moved his eyes to hers with a grin on his face showing he was ready for what ever she may have to dish out over all. The only thing Kon hoped not to do was disrespect her for not using all his strength from the start, but he wasn't sure what level of strength she was at compared to his. So Kon continued with this current strength until he felt her push with more strength which he would continue to push to match her strength unless her strength reaches a point that exceeds his own.

Word Count: 250
Current Strength: 3
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 am

Sarifa looked to her new acquaintance with open curiosity and perfect trust for now. Her tail wagging in excitement, she watched their hands, feeling his as it covered hers, she pouted slightly at the difference. At hearing "Go", she snapped into focus, feeling and sensing a strength that could possibly be a match to her own, like before when she spied on him. Licking her lips lightly, her own muscles tensed and matched strengths with him. Looking back at him, she smiled back lightly, her eyes betraying her ever growing excitement. Though being that she was pushing with an equal strength, she would keep his arm and her own up in the middle to show she wouldn't push it, but she wasn't at full strength either, she had more. For now though, she wished to just test it and see his patience level as her obsidian eyes sparkled with happiness while smiling slightly, keeping her breathing even as well. As odd as it was, her hand clasped in his and keeping him from pushing hers down for now, it was nice to her.

(Word Count: 183)
Action Count: Sarifa = 3 ll Syndel = 0
Gold in purse: 1,180
Current Strength: 3

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gold edit)
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Pushing Even Further

Post by Kon Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Kon realized that just after mere moments of arm wrestling Sarifa that she was matching his current strength, but not pushing any further. Her form was flawless for not ever doing this before so it showed Kon that she must have lots of personal knowledge of the body and how to use it to ones best abilities. Her form may be a bit raw, but flawless none the less; so Kon knew he needed to see how much further he could push. Kon began to push now using half his full abilities knowing that this would be a bit more for her to take, but it would let him know how much stronger she was.

Kon gave a small smirk feeling his once passion for training and strength once again knowing his own personal goals not fearing what to come. Even Kai could feel the weight lift off Kon's very soul feeling the new found strength with in him once again. Kon looked to the Sarifa with a glint in his eye of hope and faith as if saying thank you for bring him out of his own fear and darkness. With that Kon continued to push using his great strength as the sun slowly shined through the tips of the trees shining upon them. As the sun shined down upon them a strange glow of aura came around Kon as if it was a white aura, but with a shadow going inside it. To any paying close attention would have noticed the aura slightly enveloping him, but to those not paying close attention would only see the light shining upon him.

Kon pushed and pushed using that same half strength trying to make her try harder that all he wanted; so he continued to push seeing if this current strength was all she had or if she was capable of even more.

Word Count: 314
Current Strength: 5
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Pushing Even Further Back

Post by Lady Mictian Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:32 pm

The female beastling looked to the man sitting across from her before looking to their hands once again. Feeling her hand be pushed back a bit, her hand tightened again and pushed back to the center. With their elbows still resting on the boulder, she ignored the cool stone that stabilized them. Sarifa didn't miss the smirk though and smiled back, her eyes shining with their own excitement. Despite the challenge, she was having fun as she kept them up and in the middle, though it would be a little harder. In seeing his smirk change to a smile, her own became more gentle and friendly, as if replying that he was welcome before her strength matched his once again. Her attention seemed to be caught by something from the corner of her eye then, so to speak. What she perceived to be just light playing with her, she soon realized it was something...different but she wouldn't give it the time of day for now. As he tried to push more and more, she would push back until she pushed his arm with her own just a bit to test his strength as well as her own, though it was a little bit of a struggle for her now but it wasn't her max just yet.

(Word Count: 216)
Action Count: Sarifa = 4 ll Syndel = 0
Gold in purse: 1,200
Current Strength: 6

Last edited by Lady Mictian on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty A Struggle of Strength

Post by Kon Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:53 pm

Kon was surprised to see his arm begin to move as she pushed past his current strength, but all this did was make him feel a slight happiness inside. This was just like when he was an angel training new recruits watching them grow stronger. Kon began to push a bit more using his strength a bit more going about three fourths his total strength knowing that it was only a little over what she did, but about the same amount of additional force she applied. Kon continued to push watching as her hand would begin to slowly budge against the current force he was applying. Kon smiled at Safira knowing that this was most certainly getting interesting. Doing just these small forces of strength made him want to d some real combat training, but asking that of her would most defiantly be asking to much. While these thoughts rolled through his mind only a few words came out as he continued, "Well this is most defiantly impressive you must train a lot to be at this level." Kon knew that she may only be a Novice at her current level, but it was more than enough to show she knew how to control her body. Just from her positioning Kon could tell that it was not her actual strength that was at this point, but how she was aligning her body to create the extra strength needed. At this state Kon himself could not even do that it was as if his body had completely changed from what it originally was. Even so Kon had strengths and abilities to spare when it came to raw talent.

With that in mind con pushed her hand a little further not pushing it to much more gripping her hand a bit tighter for the fact their strengths were near on par at this point. Time would only tell who was actually stronger than the other as he continued to push.

Word Count: 328
Current Strength: 7
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Mictian Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:07 am

Sarifa felt the sweat on her brow as not only the sun was affecting her but so was the intensity of the excitement she felt around them. His expression of surprise was pleasing to her, it was something she couldn't resist but she also wouldn't lose concentration either. Looking from their arms back up to the male's face, seeing his smile and it in turn invoked her own. Their arm wrestle was becoming more serious but fun, she noted as he started pushing her arm a bit more to keep his from bending. The wolf beastling nodded slightly when training was mentioned, making her tail wag slightly. "Here and there, mostly for survival though." She replied honestly, calm as she felt her arm being pushed before she upped the ante, tightening her grip. Though it was a bit harder as she was reaching her limit, she was stubborn in keeping the back of her hand from getting close to stone. Her ears twitching once, she had a feeling Kon would possibly be stronger than her.

The white and tan wolf who had been lying beneath the shade of a nearby tree, observed her companion and her opponent silently. By her perked up ears and her swift wagging tail, it was clear she was interested in it. Though she did wonder, she knew her mistress would be okay for now. There were no bad or malicious vibes in the area or around the two whose hands were linked. And soon she would relax but had a feeling it would end soon.

(Word Count: 260)
Action Count: Sarifa = 2 ll Syndel = 1
Gold in purse: 1,220
Current Strength: 7
Lady Mictian
Lady Mictian
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

First Steps into the Forest  Empty Strengths and Testing Limts

Post by Kon Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Kon could feel her strength matching his own and with that Kon knew he was nearing his own limits so he must see how much further Safira could go. Kon began to push a bit harder than he was knowing that the time before she pushed with more strength than his, while this time she merely matched his own. Kon was unsure if she was toying with him  to prolong the match or if she was actually at her own limits. It would be hard to tell for the fact she is not straining at all for the fact her skills in her bodies movements are at a novice level, but are clearly showing as they continue to hold up to his own pure strength. With a tight grip and a push of pure strength Kon pushed his strength a little further, but not quite at his total limits. Kon knew that either she would match his own or push even stronger than what he was doing now, unless of course she was at her limits now and could no longer hold up to his increased strength. So Kon began to push more feeling her hand slightly move to see if she would stop his movement and push back or if this was her limits.

Kon then said to her lightly looking at Safira with sincerity in his eyes, "Well I must tell you I am basically at my limits and if it goes on any further I don't think I will be able to win this match. I was just wandering if you were at your limits as well or if you could continue on?" With that he noticed her companion from the corner of his eyes with perked ears and waging tail enjoying watching the match seeming very interested. Kon would also notice looking into her eyes she was most diffidently trying very hard and was enjoying it as well. Kon admired this trait in people knowing it was very rare to have such determined qualities the will to continue. So with that Kon continued to push waiting for her to push back and to answer to his question.

Word Count: 362
Current Strength: 8
Kon
Kon
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next